Monday, March 26, 2012

MAC haul


so i ordered some things from mac the other day
I got the Studio Fix fluid with spf 15 in color nw20
Fix + 30 ML
and cream colour base in pearl









without flash 

with flash

im in love with all of these products! 
the foundation is for full coverage so it is heavy but i dont mind it at all 
it lasts for hours and drys matte i love it sooo much =] 
i also like the fix + this is my first time using it and it works great with loose pigments and spraying on the face to give u a great dewy look if u use too much powder 
and last the cream colour base 
i use this as a highlight on my cheek bones they way the light hits it makes ur face look so glowy! 

8 comments:

  1. I might try out the mini Fix Plus, would be really handy for travelling in it's small form!
    http://cherriesinthesnowbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following my blog, I'm following you now too :) You have some great tutorials on here I shall definitely be trying some out
    secret stare

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful blog :)!!! Go on.

    look at my :
    princessxinni.blogspot.com


    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! And thanks for the follow :) You should stop by again and enter my MAC lipstick giveaway I'm doing for followers this month :) xoxo

    http://fabugloss.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete