Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sephora Haul











so i made an order at sephora last week and it came today!
Things i ordered
-Benefit -tan about town..it comes with travel size Some kind -a gorgeous, hoola bronzer &bad gal lash
-sephora eye shadow matte black
-sephora flashy liner water proof
-sephora primer in clear
-shiseido lipstick in color prefect rouge
-my birthday gift from sephora =] - fresh sugar kisses mini lip duo

samples
-l'occitane eye blam
-fresh soy face cream
-O oil hair treatment

reviews soon <3

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE Benefit make up to absolute pieces!

    Well done on the great post, I am now a follower!

    thefashionlaunderette.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Blog <3
    I love it (:
    Do you want to follow me ?
    I mean do you want to be a member on my blog?
    Sorry I don't speak English well.
    likethewayidoit.blogspot.com
    Love <3

    ReplyDelete